Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Technology Self-Assessment: School 2.0

Rock Our World - An International Collaboration

I chose NETS-T 1 This site is so neat. Through the Internet they make music all around the world. It just surprises me I guess that we don't do stuff like that here. I have never heard of video chatting with another country, let alone making a song with other countries. It shows that we as a country are wrapped up in our students here and don't show how important diversity is. Then to see who they are affiliated with, NASA, come one all we did was go on a field trip to the simulator. They get to work with stars like will smith too! They even have one of those really big touch screen computer thingies! I’m trying to put my thoughts on paper about this site and I am having difficulties. ROW does everything that (to me) is not allowed per say in class now days. The music art they make videos. They even have family night and the very end of the project they are doing. I am going to find out how to twitter this! They have different issues they discus, right now it is on heath and satiability, so they are always coming up with new ideas. I am book marking this on diigo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment