Friday, September 9, 2011

So what did everyone do last night!? I  live in Ramona so I left early to get gas at Costco. Well as it was my turn in line, the pumps shut off. O goodness people are funny! People would wait in line still while we are all standing around trying to figure out what was going on. well needless to say I did not get gas and, I dont know how I made it home. But I knew I wouldnt make it to school. Crazy. Well I listened to what was going on while driving., there were so many stories going aroud. Ok so I got home, my dad and I decided to go get ice then go see my mom, who was still at work. The owner gave me wine :) and then the cold stone right next store was givning away cakes and icecream! So i got a mint chip cake and a cake batter one! SCORE!Well i need to finish my home ork so Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment