Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daisy's first attempt

Well hello there class mates :) My name is Karla Kosut, but I will go by Daisy so you do not get me confused with the other Karla. A little bit about me... I grew up in a little town called Ramona, just east of Poway I spent all 22 years in the same town and same little house. I started out at Ramona Elementary, moved on to Olive Pierce Middle school, and then made my way to Ramona High school, where I graduated top of my class. Just kidding!! I then went to Palomar for 3 years. Now I have made it to the what I call the 'Big kid school'.
        As far as technology goes, I know how to use a computer, a flash drive and my Ipod. I could not tell you how to make a video, mix songs or make a web site. It was an obstacle just trying to get to this page I am on! I enjoy what I can do on a computer/phone/i pad ect. but I am not thrilled that we have made it such a part of our lives to where humans are no longer needed. For example: when I want to call about school, it takes you 15 minutes to get to a live person. REALLY ?! Uh, annoying. Or that now we have to type grammar assignments- yea those of you in the linguistics class know what I am talking about. I like technology, I just don't want it to over take the world.
            To be honest, I never read the Mission statement before applying. I did not know there was such thing as one. But as I read it, it is the reason why I decided to attend CSUSM. I know a few teachers who have graduated from here. They had nothing but good things to say about this school. Knowing the Mission Statement, it goes with my hopes of making an impact on children. It has been proven to be true with the first five classes that I am taking. The teachers understand what we have to go through and are devoted to helping us succeed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karla:) I really enjoyed reading your blog and I am so glad we met in orientation!!!! I am looking foward to the next 3 years we are going to have so much fun yayaya lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy aka Karla,

    All I have to say is that I LOVE the fact that you are in a picture with one of your favorite men. I lost my dad 2 years ago to cancer. All I have to say is that embrace all the relationship that you have with the men that mean the most to you.... <3

    Thank you for encouraging me to run. I wouldn't make it to the Sprinter without you.

    Thanks Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete